Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Consequential Strangers

We are grateful for the encouraging responses to the blog including this one in response to the first blog, "Esther":



"Delightful exchange. Have you read Consequential Strangers about the significance of those we meet in our everyday life? Your charming conversation with Esther is a prime example of people connecting to people simply because they make the effort."



Much appreciated.

Consesequential Strangers: the Power of People Who Don't Seem to Matter by Melinda Blau was deemed "one of the 15 Best Shareable Books of 2009" and rates 4 stars on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who you are CHARLES HOW COULD YOU, but I love your voice and your story about Esther. It is a wonderful example of Consequential Strangers. I go to Florida every winter and I have a gaggle of Esthers whom I love. Zelda is 98 and still counting. Still plays tennis. I adore her! Thanks for spreading the word about CS. Wish I knew more about you, though and why you decided to blog.
    Melinda Blau, coauthor, Consequential Strangers
    www.consequentialstrangers.com

    ReplyDelete